Monday, June 6, 2011

The Successful Girl


Marilyn Monroe once said "I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful." Well that is all good and well for Marilyn, but why can't a girl be both? Below are some of my favorite tools and points of inspiration for success in my own life- because dressing well is only one piece of the puzzle!

The Harvard Business Review just published an article entitled "Nine Things Successful People Do Differently". 

Maria Menounos just published a book entitled The EveryGirl's Guide to Life. It has everything you need from workout schedules to the proper to do list, recipes, etc. I have become obsessed with becoming as organized as this girl!

This NYT article discussing "The Successful Girl" is also a great resource. 

And just in case you need some help with that working wardrobe of yours look no further- Working 9 to 5?

xoxo