Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bonjour Chéris

Bonjour my darlings in blog world! 
I have not posted in a while, due to being sick, but wanted to share a few things I have found and loved recently. While I am confined to my bed at the moment- I have been dreaming of longer days and warmer rays. I have stumbled upon a few lovely vacation sites that I think you might enjoy as well.... dreaming of a penthouse view or an oceanfront private pool but with a motel 6 price-tag? I may have just the thing for you...




Simply jet over to Jetsetter.com, register and find the perfect vacation. There are new sales and specials added every day....

Or maybe you are simply looking for a weekend getaway? Not to worry...Living Social, the site that offers you awesome discounts on great restaurants/entertainment in your city also offers escapes. 
Lets get on it people. The weather is gross and these places look beautiful. Happy Travels!

xoxo