Friday, January 7, 2011

Ways to Beat the Winter Blues

I'm freezing. I'm freezing and I absolutely hate it and wish that I lived somewhere where it was eternally warm and I always had a tan. However, since that is not the case, and it does not look like I can pack my suitcase and run anytime soon, here are my tricks for creating an eternal summer (even if it is only in my head).



Glamour Magazine listed this as one of the best on the market, a huge plus is it is super cheap and has some sparkle!
Meet the Happy Light
These have been used for years to help people fight off  Winter depression and have been lauded as one of the most effective forms of therapy.
I am off to buy mine from Brook-stones today!
According to 365 Ways to Live Happy- having living things around you increases your happiness. Since Bamboo is one of the easiest and fastest things to grow it is a great option!

xoxo