Saturday, January 8, 2011

*Just GOOP it*

Hello Darlings-
So I have found a real gem and, as with all gems, I felt it needed to be shared asap!
While watching the E! True Hollywood Story: Gwyneth Paltrow (yes I am aware that I am in my 20's and that it is 11 on a Sat night and I am at home on my computer... if you find my life please return it to me asap), she mentioned her website she calls GOOP. It is adorable and shares everything from her styling tips, workouts, and her favorite things to do and see in her favorite cities. So next time you find yourself needing a great restaurant in NY or LA- just GOOP it. Need an idea for dinner or something to do on a lazy day? Well my advice is to GOOP it.




As I waded through the masses of information stockpiled in GOOP's archives I stumbled upon two things:
1. This is the workout routine she did to get in shape for Ironman 2, come tomorrow morning I will begin transforming myself into my own Ironman character, great butt and thighs here I come!

2. Gwyneth shares a bunch of her own styling tips. These are great for inspiration but not so great on my bank account. So do not be surprised if you see some great G.P. inspired outfits on here with my suggestions for the budget friendly girl. 


xoxo